Nightly Rates & Guidelines
Two night minimum stay is required unless there is a single night available between other bookings. Exceptions will be made for single nights that do not fall in between other bookings if it’s within seven days. An additional 10% fee will be added to the single night rate.
Fri & Sat
Per Night +11% Lodging Taxes
Fridays & Saturdays must be rented together; no exceptions.
Weekly / 7 Nights
+11% Lodging Taxes
Special: 10% off the Weekly Rate.
*Starting Rates- Seasonal Rates May Apply
We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover credit and debit cards
50% deposit is due at time of booking
Please note the following guidelines for all bookings:
- Certain Holidays and Special Weekends may have special requirements or rates
- Visit our Availability page for holiday rates
- Only two guests per cabin
- You must be 21 years old to rent a cabin
- A two-night minimum reservation is generally required unless there is a single night available between other bookings
- Friday and Saturday must be rented together
- A $25 Cleaning Fee will be charged per cabin
- NO PETS ALLOWED-a discretionary fee will be charged to clean up after pets
- NO SMOKING (cigarettes, vaping, or cannabis) inside the cabins. Smoking is allowed outside. If evidence of smoking is found inside the cabins, a discretionary fee of $250 will be charged to your credit card to clean up and/or deodorize the cabin.
- Check-In / Check-Out Time
Check-in anytime after 3:00 p.m.
Check-out no later than 11:00 a.m.
Full payment is due at the time of reservation if it’s within 14 days of the check-in date.
- Guest receives a 100% refund (less a $50 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 14 days before arrival
- No refunds within 14 days of arrival
- Cancellations for a seven night stay require a 21 day notice
- A $50 cancellation fee is required for all cancelled reservations
- No refunds for early departures, inoperable appliances (i.e., hot tubs), or inclement weather
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]